- The Bills And Rams kick off the 2022-23 NFL season this Thursday at 8:20 p.m. on NBC/Peacock
- Buffalo is favored to win on the road by a -2.5 margin
Just seven months ago, the Los Angeles Rams celebrated their Super Bowl LVI title at LA’s SoFi Stadium. Now the preseason is over and the Buffalo Bills come to LA as the top odds maker for Super Bowl 57 betting.
The LA Rams return with a similar roster to last year. Edge rusher Von Miller is now with the Bills, but they added Bobby Wagner as a middle linebacker.
The Rams are also without the services of WR Odell Beckham, Jr. Allen Robinson, who was signed from LA and will now start alongside Cooper Kupp. While Robinson should serve as a legitimate option in Beckham’s absence, there are reports the Rams are keeping the door open for Odell once he heals from the knee injury he sustained in Super Bowl 56.
Below is the NFL betting line for the Rams and Bills this Thursday. We’ve included the odds from four of our top legal NFL betting sites for comparison.
Buffalo Bills @ Los Angeles Rams
- Bill’s point spread: -2.5 | -2.5 | -2.5 | -2.5
- Bills Moneyline: -135| -134 | -137 | -140
- Ram’s Point Spread: +2.5 | +2.5 | +2.5 | +2.5
- Ram’s Money Line: +115 | +110 | +117 | +120
- Over/Under: 52.5 | 52.5 | 52.5 | 52.5
- *Bills Rams odds are presented in order of Bovava, MyBookie, BetOnline, BetUS
We always train our readers to buy the odds for the best sports betting payouts, which is why we’ve outlined the differences in the betting line above.
While all four online sportsbooks are consistent in their beliefs about point distribution and over/under, the NFL moneylines show some variances that can be exploited for your financial gain.
If you are interested in betting on the Buffalo Bills to win the game then these bets should be placed at MyBookie as they currently feature the lowest money line (-134 – $1.34 bets win $1).
Anyone wanting to bet on the Los Angeles Rams winning this Thursday should do so at BetUS on their +120 moneyline ($1 bets have a net payout of $1.20).
The combination of over/under and point spread implies a final score of Buffalo 28, Los Angeles 25.
NFL prop bets suggest LA’s Cam Akers will lead the game in rushing yards with a 44.5 over/under. This game has the makings of an air gun battle. Check out what’s being projected by the active NFL props on the board for Thursday’s game.
- Potential stat line for Josh Allen: 24 completions, 274 yards, 2 TD
- Possible state line for Matthew Stafford: 24 completions, 270 yards, 2 TD
- Possible stat line for Cooper Kupp: 8 receptions, 94 yards,
- Possible stat line for Allen Robinson: 6 receptions, 66 yards,
- Possible stat line for Stefon Diggs: 6 receptions, 68 yards
All of the above NFL stat totals suggestions have Over/Under lines that bettors can use to bet on which side each player will end up on. There are also NFL prop builder apps available at many of our recommended online sportsbooks that allow for easy football parlays across the dozens of odds published for each game.
Sources: NBC, Bovava, MyBookie, BetOnline, BetUS